WHAT TO EXPECT
Mounting evidence about the central role of metabolism in the pathophysiology of varied disease states has sparked a revival of interest in the development of metabolic-targeted therapies. Therapeutic ketosis is one of many promising such treatments, and animal and clinical data has demonstrated its significant and widespread efficacy. The 2nd Annual Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics will bring together a range of international experts to engage in critical discourse about the science and application of low-carbohydrate nutrition, ketogenic diets, ketogenic supplementation, metabolic supplements, and metabolic drugs for treatment and prevention of cancer and neurological diseases, as well as for optimizing wellness and extending human performance and resilience.
Who will benefit from Attendance?
- Healthcare professionals (e.g., physicians, nurses, and dietitians)
- Government/military employees
- Policy makers
- Anyone with a deep interest in nutrition and improving metabolic health
- Metabolic therapies for cancer, metabolic disorders, and neurological diseases
- Enhancement of metabolic health
- Optimizing exercise performance and human resilience capabilities
- Patient perspectives and personal experience utilizing nutritional and metabolic therapies
- Lessons from dogs with cancer being treated with metabolic therapies
- How to implement a ketogenic diet
- …and much more!
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS
The conference will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, Florida. For more information on the venue and accomodations please use the links below. In order to receive the discounted room rate for the conference, all attendees must call the hotel directly to book their rooms. Additional hotel options are listed below in the event that Embassy Suites has no vacancy.
In order to receive the conference attendee discounted rate you must call the hotel directly to reserve your room(s) and mention you are attending the “Metabolic Therapeutics Convention”. You can reach the hotel at: 1-813-977-7066
Closest Airport: Tampa International Airport ( TPA)
Directions from Airport to HotelGround Transportation from Airport to Hotel
Average room costs at the three listed hotels:
o Embassy Suites with conference discount: $200/night
o Wingate: $150/night
o La Quinta: $100/night
o Note these are subject to change according to availability
HOTELS CLOSE BY